Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Night Circus... Discussion Questions #2

Here is the next batch of discussion about
The Night Circus...
I know everyone has been super busy with Christmas
and maybe haven't had time to join us yet...
feel free to jump in at any time if you get the book read.
You can add your two cents for one or more of the following questions... :)

1. What was your favorite part of the circus?

2. Which character would you most want to meet?

3. Why are Frederick Thiessen and the reverurs important to the story?

4. Why do you think some people were so entranced by the circus that
 they devoted themselves to following it around?


1 comment:

Jana said...

I just found this club. I haven't read this book, so I can't comment. BUT I am looking forward to seeing what the book will be for January.